Three Bean Salad
- 2 cups cooked wild rice blend cooled
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a mason jar and shake until thoroughly combined.
- Toss dressing with salad.
- Refrigerate for an hour for best flavor but this salad can be served immediately.